Become a Member of Cooperation Jackson
If you are local to Jackson or Mississippi please join!
If you reside outside of Mississippi, no worries. You can participate and engage with Cooperation Jackson by joining your local Friends of Jackson or starting a chapter.
become a member of Cooperation Jackson by completing a Membership Form. Please bring the form to the monthly orientation meeting on the 3rd Saturday of each month (see calendar for details), or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Membership Requirements
- Agreement and practical unity with the Mission, Principles and Program of Cooperation Jackson
- Payment of Joining Dues/Ownership Share - $50.00 which will equal one vote. A payment plan of no less than $10.00 monthly can be arranged with payments due within six months. No voter share until dues are paid in full
- Annual Payment of Membership Dues/Ownership Shares in Cooperation Jackson and Individual Worker
- Cooperatives will be decided within each cooperative
- Commitment to work in and/or make significant contributions to one or more of the emerging Federation cooperatives
- Residence in the City of Jackson or the State of Mississippi